CPVC diaphragm valve is a special form of cut-off valve, which has the following characteristics compared with other valves:
1. Open and close parts with elastic seal to ensure no internal leakage;
2. Streamline flow channel, making the pressure loss small;
3. No filler, so no leakage;
4. The valve body and cover are separated by the middle diaphragm, so that the cover above the diaphragm, stem and other parts are not eroded by the medium;
5. Diaphragm replaceable, low maintenance cost;
6. Lining material diversity, can be applied to a variety of media, and has good corrosion resistance.
CPVC diaphragm valve installation and maintenance:
1. Before installation, carefully check whether the operating conditions of the pipeline are consistent with the applicable scope specified by the valve, and clean the inner cavity to prevent dirt from jamming or damaging the sealing parts.
2. Rubber lining layer rubber diaphragm surface should not be coated with grease, in order to prevent rubber swelling, affect the service life of the valve.
3. Do not lift the valve by tying the lead to the handwheel or stem during installation.
4. When manually operating the valve, the auxiliary bar shall not be used to prevent excessive torsion and damage the driving parts or sealing parts.
5. The valve should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, no stacking, both ends of the stock valve channel must be sealed, and the opening and closing parts should be in a slightly open state.