G45J Direct-flow rubber-lined diaphragm valve, G45J-10, G45J-6 type rubber-lined valve is used to change the passage section and the flow direction of the medium. It has the functions of diversion, cut-off, adjustment, throttling, check, diversion or overflow. . Valves can be used to control the flow of fluids such as water, steam, oil, gas, mud, various corrosive media, liquid metals, and radioactive fluids.
G45J rubber-lined diaphragm valve is a special type of valve with a shut-off function. Its closing parts are composed of a steel disc and a diaphragm made of soft materials (rubber and fluoroplastics). The inner cavity of the valve cover is separated to achieve the purpose of cutting off the medium in the pipe.
|Drive method||Manual, electric, pneumatic, normally closed, normally open|
Applicable temperature: ≤85℃, ≤100℃, ≤120℃, ≤150℃ (according to lining and diaphragm material)
Pressure rating: PN (MPa) 0.6 1.0 1.6
Valve body: cast iron, ductile iron, carbon steel, stainless steel
Bonnet: cast iron, ductile iron, carbon steel, stainless steel
Lining: no lining, rubber
Disc: cast iron, carbon steel
Stem: carbon steel, stainless steel
Handwheel: cast iron
Lining layer: electric spark test test and inspection according to BS6755 standard
Nominal pressure: PN(MPa)
Valve body: PN×1.5
Diaphragm valve is a special form of shut-off valve:
1. The opening and closing parts of elastic sealing ensure that there is no internal leakage;
2. The streamlined flow channel makes the pressure loss small;
3. There is no stuffing box, so there is no leakage;
4. The valve body and the cover are separated by the middle diaphragm, so that the valve cover, valve stem and other parts above the diaphragm are not corroded by the medium;
5. The diaphragm can be replaced and the maintenance cost is low;
6. The variety of lining materials can be applied to various media, and has the characteristics of high strength and good corrosion resistance.