Name: Manual sanitary diaphragm valve
1. Product certification: ISO9001, CE, CCC
2. Valve body material: 316/316L
3. Drive type: pneumatic control (normally open, normally closed, double-acting)
4. Maximum working temperature: 150℃
5. Ambient temperature: -10℃~60℃
6. Maximum working pressure: 10bar
7. Drive mode: manual
8. Sealing material: PTFE, Nitrile non-toxic rubber
9. Applicable medium: EPDM-steam, PTFE-water, water, medicines, oil, steam, neutral gas or liquid, dairy products, organic solvents, acid and alkali solvents, etc.
10. Widely used: food, pharmacy, beer, beverage, biological engineering, water treatment, daily chemical, mechanical equipment, automation equipment and other fields.
Precautions for maintenance and installation of sanitary diaphragm valve:
1. The valve should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, and it is strictly forbidden to stack it.
2. Both ends of the passage of the stock valve must be sealed to prevent foreign matter from entering the cavity and damaging the sealing parts. And avoid contact with oil or other flammable materials.
3. The metal processing surface of this valve should be cleaned of dirt and coated with anti-rust agent.
4. Do not paint grease or oil on the surface of the rubber lining or rubber diaphragm, so as not to cause rubber swelling and affect the service life of the valve.
5. During storage or during non-use, the hand wheel should be rotated counterclockwise to keep the valve in a slightly open state to prevent the diaphragm from losing its elasticity due to long-term pressure.
6. During transportation or installation, the sling shall not be tied to the handwheel or valve stem. And it is strictly prohibited to collide with other metals or hard objects to prevent damage to the parts and lining.
7. Before installation, carefully check whether the operating conditions of the pipeline and the medium are consistent with the scope of application specified by this valve, so as to avoid unnecessary losses caused by improper model selection and accidents.
8. This valve can be installed in any position of the pipeline for two-way flow except that it is not suitable for vacuum pipelines, but it should be convenient to operate and maintain.
9. When installing, clean the inner cavity of the valve to prevent dirt from jamming or damaging the sealing parts, and check whether the connecting bolts of each part are evenly tightened.
10. During operation, the parts in contact with the medium must be checked frequently, and the vulnerable parts should be replaced regularly according to the actual usage.
11. When it is necessary to replace the diaphragm, be careful not to over-tighten or loosen the diaphragm.
12. If this valve is used in intermittent operation pipelines, during the period of non-use, the parts in contact with the medium should be cleaned to extend the service life.
13. When manually operating the vertical valve, do not use the auxiliary lever to open and close the valve, so as to avoid excessive torque and damage the driving parts or sealing parts.
14. Valves that have been overhauled must be tested for tightness in accordance with relevant test regulations before they are used, and they can be installed only after they are qualified. And make a maintenance note for future reference.