G641J reciprocating pneumatic rubber-lined diaphragm valve G641J rubber-lined valve is used to change the passage section and the flow direction of the medium. It has the functions of diversion, cut-off, adjustment, throttling, check, diversion or overflow. Valves can be used to control the flow of fluids such as water, steam, oil, gas, mud, various corrosive media, liquid metals, and radioactive fluids.
G641J reciprocating pneumatic rubber-lined diaphragm valve is a special form of shut-off valve. Its opening and closing part is a diaphragm made of soft material. It separates the inner cavity of the valve body from the inner cavity of the The flap and the valve stem are not corroded by the medium and will not cause outflow of the medium.
|Model||Nominal pressure||Test pressurePs(Mpa)||Applicable medium||Operating temperature(℃）|
|PN(Mpa)||Shell test||Sealing test|
|G641W/J/Fs-10||1||1.5||1.1||J.General corrosive fluid||≤85|
|G641W/J/Fs-16||1.6||2.4||1.76||Fs.Strong acids, alkalis and various organic solvents (except for molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine)||≤150|
Applicable temperature: ≤85℃, ≤100℃, ≤120℃, ≤150℃ (according to lining and diaphragm material)
Pressure rating: PN (MPa) 0.6 1.0 1.6
Valve body: cast iron, ductile iron, carbon steel, stainless steel
Bonnet: cast iron, ductile iron, carbon steel, stainless steel
Lining: no lining, rubber
Disc: cast iron, carbon steel
Stem: carbon steel, stainless steel
Handwheel: cast iron
Lining layer: electric spark detection
Test and inspection according to BS6755 standard
Nominal pressure: PN(MPa)
Valve body: PN×1.5
Diaphragm valve is a special form of shut-off valve:
1. The opening and closing parts of elastic sealing ensure that there is no internal leakage;
2. The streamlined flow channel makes the pressure loss small;
3. There is no stuffing box, so there is no leakage;
4. The valve body and the cover are separated by the middle diaphragm, so that the valve cover, valve stem and other parts above the diaphragm are not corroded by the medium; 5. The diaphragm can be replaced, and the maintenance cost is low;
6. The variety of lining materials can be applied to various media, and has the characteristics of high strength and good corrosion resistance.
1. The biggest difference between the diaphragm valve and other valves is that it adopts a structure without a stuffing box; the rubber diaphragm can completely isolate the corrosive medium in the flow channel from all the driving parts, thereby preventing the usual “running and risking” of the valve. , Drip, leak” and other disadvantages.
2. Since the flow path of the diaphragm valve is smooth and the flow resistance is small, a larger flow rate can be obtained.
3. Depending on the surface of the inner cavity of the rubber diaphragm valve, there are a variety of rubbers to choose from. Therefore, it has superior corrosion resistance.
4. Because the seal is a flexible rubber diaphragm. Therefore, it also has better sealing and minimum closing force.