Detailed information of quick-installed sanitary pneumatic diaphragm valve/stainless steel diaphragm valve:
Name: Pneumatic sanitary diaphragm valve
Connection: snap connection (quick installation), welding
Specification: DN50~DN100 (2″-4″)
Standard: DIN, ISO
Material: stainless steel 316L
Product application: pharmaceutical, biological, beer, beverage, food
Features of pneumatic sanitary diaphragm valve:
1. The opening and closing parts of the elastic seal, the valve body sealing weir groove adopts the arc-shaped design structure to ensure that there is no internal leakage;
2. Streamlined flow channel reduces resistance;
3. The valve body and the cover are separated by the middle diaphragm, so that the valve cover, valve stem and other parts above the diaphragm are not corroded by the medium;
4. The diaphragm can be replaced and the maintenance cost is low
5. Visual position display switch status
6. A variety of surface polishing techniques, no dead ends, no residues in the normal position.
7. The structure is compact, suitable for small spaces.
8. The diaphragm complies with the safety standards set by the DFA and UPS and other authoritative organizations for the pharmaceutical and food industries.
Precautions for maintenance and installation of pneumatic sanitary diaphragm valve:
1. The valve should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, and it is strictly forbidden to stack it.
2. Both ends of the passage of the stock valve must be sealed to prevent foreign matter from entering the cavity and damaging the sealing parts. And should avoid contact with oil or other flammable materials.
3. The metal processing surface of this valve should be cleaned of dirt and coated with anti-rust agent.
4. Do not paint grease or oil on the surface of the rubber lining or rubber diaphragm, so as not to cause rubber swelling and affect the service life of the valve.
5. During storage or during non-use, the hand wheel should be rotated counterclockwise to keep the valve in a slightly open state to prevent the diaphragm from losing its elasticity due to long-term pressure.
6. During transportation or installation, the sling shall not be tied to the handwheel or valve stem. And it is strictly prohibited to collide with other metals or hard objects to prevent damage to the parts and lining.
7. Before installation, carefully check whether the operating conditions of the pipeline and the medium are consistent with the scope of application specified by this valve, so as to avoid unnecessary losses caused by improper model selection and accidents.
8. This valve can be installed in any position of the pipeline for two-way flow except that it is not suitable for vacuum pipelines, but it should be convenient to operate and maintain.
9. When installing, clean the inner cavity of the valve to prevent dirt from jamming or damaging the sealing parts, and check whether the connecting bolts of each part are evenly tightened.
10. During operation, the parts in contact with the medium must be checked frequently, and the vulnerable parts should be replaced regularly according to the actual usage.
11. When it is necessary to replace the diaphragm, be careful not to over-tighten or loosen the diaphragm.
12. If this valve is used in intermittent operation pipelines, during the period of non-use, the parts in contact with the medium should be cleaned to extend the service life.
13. When manually operating the vertical valve, do not use the auxiliary lever to open and close the valve, so as to avoid excessive torque and damage the driving parts or sealing parts.
14. Valves that have been overhauled must be tested for tightness in accordance with relevant test regulations before they are used, and they can be installed only after they are qualified. And make a maintenance note for future reference.