1, Diaphragm valve should store in a dry and ventilated room, stacking is strictly prohibited.
2. Both ends of the channel of the stock valve must seal to prevent foreign matter from entering the cavity and damaging the sealing parts. Avoid contact with oil or other flammable materials.
3. The metalworking surface of the valve should clean of dirt and coat with anti-rust agent.
4, Lining layer or rubber diaphragm surface should not coat with grease. So as not to produce rubber swelling and affect the service life of the valve.
5, During storage or disuse, should be counterclockwise rotation of the handwheel. So that the valve is in a slightly open state, to avoid the diaphragm due to long-term compression and loss of elasticity.
6. During transportation or installation, the sling shall not tie to the handwheel or valve stem. It is forbidden to collide with other metals or hard objects to prevent damage to parts and lining.
7, Before installation, should carefully check whether the operating conditions of the pipeline and the medium are consistent with the scope of application stipulated by the valve to avoid improper selection of unnecessary losses, but caused by accidents.
8. The valve can install in any position of the pipeline for two-way flow except for vacuum pipeline. But it should ensure the convenience of operation and maintenance.
9. During installation, the inner cavity of the valve body should clean to prevent dirt from jamming or damaging the sealing parts. And check whether the connecting bolts of each part are evenly fasten.
10, Operation must often check the parts in contact with the medium. And according to the actual use, regular replacement of vulnerable parts.