The AG41J American standard rubber-lined diaphragm valve is specially used to control non-corrosive or general corrosive media. The internal cavity surface of the valve is unlined or covered with various rubbers for selection, and is suitable for different working temperatures and fluid pipelines.
Valve body: Cast iron, Ductile iron, Carbon steel, Stainless steel
Bonnet: Cast iron, Ductile iron, Carbon steel, Stainless steel
Lining: No lining, Rubber
Disc: Cast iron, Carbon steel
Stem: Carbon steel, Stainless steel
Handwheel: Cast iron
Connection form: flange
Applicable temperature: ≤85℃, ≤100℃, ≤120℃, ≤150℃ (according to lining and diaphragm material) Pressure rating: pounds (Lb) 125 150
Lining layer: electric spark detection
Test and inspection according to BS6755 standard
Nominal pressure: PN(MPa)
Valve body: PN×1.5
Diaphragm valve is a special form of shut-off valve:
1. The opening and closing parts of elastic sealing ensure that there is no internal leakage;
2. The streamlined flow channel makes the pressure loss small;
3. There is no stuffing box, so there is no leakage;
4. The valve body and the cover are separated by the middle diaphragm, so that the valve cover, valve stem and other parts above the diaphragm are not corroded by the medium;
5. The diaphragm can be replaced and the maintenance cost is low;
6. The variety of lining materials can be applied to various media, and has the characteristics of high strength and good corrosion resistance.
Appendix 1. The biggest difference between a diaphragm valve and other valves is that it adopts a structure without a stuffing box; the rubber diaphragm can completely isolate the corrosive medium in the flow channel from all driving parts, thereby eliminating the usual “running,” Drawbacks, drips, leaks, etc.
Appendix 2. Since the flow path of the diaphragm valve is smooth and the flow resistance is small, a larger flow rate can be obtained.
Attachment 3. There are many kinds of rubbers for selection on the surface of the inner cavity of the rubber diaphragm valve. Therefore, it has superior corrosion resistance.
Appendix 4. Because the seal is a flexible rubber diaphragm. Therefore, it also has better sealing and minimum closing force.