1, The valve should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, do not stack placed.
2. Both ends of the stock valve path must be sealed to prevent foreign bodies from entering the inner cavity and damaging the sealing parts. And should avoid contact with oil or other flammable goods
3, The metal processing surface of the valve should be cleaned of dirt, and coated with rust inhibitor.
4, rubber lining layer or rubber diaphragm surface do not brush grease items. So as not to produce rubber swelling and affect the service life of the valve.
5. During storage or during disuse, the handwheel should be rotated counterclockwise to make the valve in a slightly open state. So as to avoid the loss of elasticity of the diaphragm due to long-term pressure.
6. During transportation or installation, the sling shall not be tied on the handwheel or valve stem. It is strictly prohibited to collide with other metals or hard objects to prevent damage to parts and lining.
7. Before installation, we should carefully check whether the operating conditions and medium of the pipeline are consistent with the scope of application stipulated by the valve, so as to avoid unnecessary losses caused by improper selection, which may cause accidents.
8, In addition to the valve is not suitable for vacuum pipeline. It can be installed in any position of the pipeline for two-way flow. But should ensure the convenience of operation and maintenance.
9. During installation, the inner cavity of the valve body should be cleaned to prevent dirt obstruction or damage to the sealing parts. And check whether the connecting bolts of each part are evenly tightened.
10. In operation, the parts in contact with the medium must be checked frequently. And the vulnerable parts should be replaced regularly according to the actual use.
11, when the need to change the diaphragm, should be careful not to screw the diaphragm too tight or too loose.
12, if the valve is used in intermittent operation of the pipeline, during the stop of use, should be cleaned and medium contact parts, in order to extend the service life.
13. When manually operating the vertical valve, do not use the auxiliary lever to open and close the valve, so as to avoid excessive torque and damage to the driving parts or sealing parts.
14, after the repair of the valve, before application, according to the relevant test provisions to carry out the sealing test, qualified can be installed. And make maintenance notes for future reference.