PVC diaphragm valve use scope and structure characteristics:
1. Suitable for corrosive medium transportation and closure, flow regulation, according to the material of different use temperature -14℃ ~ 100℃, -40℃ ~ 140℃.
2. The flow parts color RPP or PVDF injection parts assembled, excellent corrosion resistance, easy operation, light weight, can replace stainless steel valves.
3. The diaphragm of the sealing parts is made of F46 or PFA, with folding resistance ≥1200 times and corrosion resistance comparable to F4.
4. Screw lifting structure, large opening and closing torque, good stability.
Installation and use of plastic corrosion resistant PVC diaphragm valve:
1. When connecting both flanges to pipes, tighten the bolts evenly to prevent flange deformation and leakage.
2. Turn the handle clockwise to close, and vice versa.
3. The opening degree can be determined according to the indicator position.
The characteristics of plastic corrosion resistant PVC diaphragm valve are as follows:
The outstanding feature is that the stem, disc and other parts above the diaphragm are not corroded by the medium, leaving out the packing seal structure, and will not produce media leakage.
1. The diaphragm made of rubber or plastic and other soft seals has good sealing performance. Because the diaphragm is a wearing part, it should be replaced regularly according to the characteristics of the medium.
2, limited by diaphragm material, PVC diaphragm valve is suitable for low pressure and relatively low temperature occasions.
3, plastic corrosion resistant PVC diaphragm valve according to the structural form can be divided into: house type, straight flow, cut-off type, straight through type, gate type and right Angle type six; The connection form is usually flange connection; According to the driving mode can be divided into manual, electric and pneumatic three, pneumatic drive is divided into normally open, normally closed and reciprocating three.
4. Generally, it should not be used in pipelines with the temperature higher than 60 degrees and the transmission of organic solvents and strong oxidizing media, and should not be used in pipelines with higher pressure.
PVC hard polyvinyl chloride temperature -10 °C to 70 °C
PVC chlorinated PVC temperature -40 °C~95 °C
RPP reinforced polypropylene temperature -20 °C to 90 °C
PVDF polyvinylidene fluoride temperature 40 °C~140 °C